|Stubs are hideous creatures.|
This article is a stub. Please help the Zip Zip Wiki by expanding it.
| Character Information
Aside from being Washington's neighbor in the woods, nothing else is known about Mitch before the gang went to the city.
Mitch is Washington's neighbor in the forest.Some people may find him very annoying.He often acts like a child and will do anything that will bring his friends back into the wild.
Washington was Mitch's neighbor until he moved to the city.
"Wait a minute, they like those humans. They weren't kidnapped, they ran away!"
- Mitch tried to be adapted by The Livingstones. (Un-Bear-Able)
- Washington and his gang knew Mitch as their former neighbor in the forest. (Meet Mitch)
- Mitch knew that Washington and the gang likes to live with the humans and he even knew where they live. (Meet Mitch)
- Mitch discovered that Washington and the gang wear animal costumes and he can identify them even in costume. (Meet Mitch, Truffle Trouble)
- Also, Mitch wanted to bring back Washington and his other wild animal friends back to the woods. (Truffle Trouble, Fetch!)
- Like Victoria and The Rac Pack, Mitch knew about Washington and the gang's disguises.
- He disguised himself as a baby bear that the Livingstones adopt. (Un-Bear-Able)
|The image gallery for Mitch may be viewed here.|